Privacy

Privacy

Thursday, November 11, 2010

7 Months Old


I think everyone knows how I'm going to start this blog. I can't believe that Jim is 7 months already. Time sure is flying. But I'm enjoying every second of it!! He is wonderful!



What I'm up to:

- Loves to stand!! Would much rather be standing then sitting down.

- Can go from sitting to the crawling position (on his hands and knees) but he's not sure what to do next. It's won't be long!

- Loves to eat! There hasn't been a food we've given him that he doesn't like.

- Is on the same sleep schedule, going down around 8:00ish, and then we wake him up at 5:00.

- Wearing 6-9 month clothes.

- Is in size 3 diapers.

- Still loves it at day care! Ms. Fabi is back, and they are both very happy!

- Last time I weighed him at home he was 18lbs.

- Loves to bounce! Whether it's in his jumperoo, or on our lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment