Privacy

Privacy

Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Update

Just a little random update, with some random pictures from last week. Last week was a rough week in the VZ household. Mark & I both had some stomach bug...And Jim came down with a fever on Wednesday - turned out he had an ear infection. My two sick boys stayed home together on Wednesday trying to recover from this bug. Based on the mess that I came to when I got home from work, Jim wasn't feeling too bad.
Jim loves playing in the kitchen. There are many nights when Mark & I are sitting on the couch, and he disappears into the kitchen. You call his name, and this is what you end up seeing...
Jim has been doing this for awhile now - standing up and cruising all over the place. Before we know it, he's going to be walking all over the place!
And finally, I can't get over how adorable he looks in his new PJ's (which are 18 months?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment