Privacy

Privacy

Friday, June 17, 2011

First trip to the ER

Jim took his first trip to the ER yesterday. He was playing at daycare and got pushed by one of the girls in his room, which caused him to fall into a shelf. I think I made it to him within 10 minutes after I got the call. I wasn't sure what to do with him, so I called up his DR and they said to bring him in, if they couldn't fix it they would send him downstairs. Long story short, we ended up meeting up with Mark and taking Jim to Fairfax hospital since they had a pediatric ER there. He was such a brave little boy!! The only time I saw him cry was when they were trying to get a look at the cut, and when they had to hold him to stitch him up. 2 stitches later and he's as good as new!!!

Jim before the stitches:
At the hospital waiting for stitches -
And a blurry picture with stitches -

No comments:

Post a Comment