Privacy

Privacy

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Our Thanksgiving in Pictures...

I think I've been saying this for quite some time - but I've been a slacker here!  Just thought I'd update everyone, through my usual pictures!!

Ben loves to climb up at the table and read or play trucks!!!
Went up to NY for Thanksgiving, and the boys got to play in the snow!!!  Ben loved throwing snowballs at people...
Here's Jim throwing a snowball at me!
More snowball throwing!!!
Mark took Jim for a sled ride!
Brotherly love!!!
Going for another sleigh ride!
Ben loving it the first time he went down the hill!
All smiles as Jim went down...
Jim petting Bob.
Friday we made our way up to Buffalo.  Got to see Santa on Saturday!  Went to The Anchor Bar for some yummy wings that evening!

Ben hard at work painting a train for his aunts.
Jim is hard at work too!
Earlier in the day we went to Home Depot to the kids workshop they had there - and Jim insisted on wearing his apron again!  Both boys had a good time there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment