Privacy

Privacy

Thursday, June 3, 2010

1st Cold

I gave Jim his first cold the other day. Last week I had a sore throat, followed by a runny nose and a cough. I was hoping that Jim wouldn't get it - but sure enough he did. On Monday he just wanted to be held all day. And he pretty much slept on whoever was holding him. When we tried to put him in his swing, or put him down he would start to cry - and it was such a sad cry. We all felt bad for him. Mark & I tried to go for a run in the afternoon - and Jim didn't even let us do that. I thought we were going to have a long night - but we lucked out, and he actually went down and slept through the night! Tuesday he was doing better - not back to his normal self. Decided to stay inside to avoid picking anything else up. And by Wednesday he was back to himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment