Privacy

Privacy

Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Reunion

It was the 3rd Annual DiLoreto family reunion this past weekend. We drove up to Pittsburgh Friday evening (it was Jim's first road trip, and we weren't sure how he was going to do in the car for a long time, so we figured we would break it up. Which, he actually did pretty well with! There was a bout of crying, which made for a quick stop so I could sit in the back with him. But other than that, not terrible.

Saturday we drove up to Erie and went and visited with Nana & Papa. Nana got to hold Jim for awhile, and we all sang a bunch of Nursery Rhymes together. After that we went to Grandma's - and Jim got to meet a bunch of people there (Great Grandma, Aunt Mary Beth, Aunt Judy, Donna, Ryan, Christopher, Michael. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone - but it was great getting to visit with all of them!

And then we made our way to the Family Reunion, where Jim got to meet lots of wonderful people! I'm very glad we were able to make it up for the reunion. It was a great weekend!!!

Allison was in charge of the camera all weekend, and I don't have any pictures saved on my computer here at home. So if anyone wants to see the wonderful pictures that we have, let me know and I can send you the link to them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment