Privacy

Privacy

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy 11 Months Jim!

My oh my, what a busy busy baby you are Jim!!! He's always on the go, playing with whatever he can get his hands on; whether it be his toys, the kitchen chairs, his high chair, the vacuum, shoes, you name he's playing with it!

And my oh my, how is it that you're one month away from being 1?!?! It's been an amazing 11 months with you Jim - and I can only see it getting better and better!

What Jim is up to at 11 months:

- He's WALKING!!!!!!!!

- Loves to read books! And has become a lot more vocal while he's reading.

- Has 6 teeth now - 4 on top and 2 on the bottom.

- Wearing size 4 diapers.

- Mainly wears 12 month clothes; but has worn and fit into some 18 month stuff.

- Still is nursing once in the AM and then once in the evening. And will have 3 bottles at daycare.

- Loves to eat pretty much anything and everything! I think I've said this before, I haven't found a food he doesn't like to eat.

- When we ask him where mommy's nose is, he knows!! (We're still working on him showing us where Jim's nose is...)

- Waves bye-bye, and even says 'bye' when doing that!

- Still gets very excited when Dad walks in the door from work! I can hear his truck pulling in, and I go to Jim 'Jim, who's home?' and he looks right at the front door looking for him.

- Doesn't really have a set bedtime. One week he was going to bed at 9:30, but this past week it's been 8:30. He goes down and sleeps until we wake him up around 5-5:30.

- Went to the doctor on Thursday and he weighed 22 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment