Privacy

Privacy

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm a slacker

Man, I guess I've been a bit of a slacker.  Here we are just 5 days left in June, and I haven't done an update all month!  And I only did one in May!  Guess my 2 boys have been keeping me busy.  We just got back home from an awesome time in Buffalo!! We had Allison's shower in Erie, and her Bachelorette party the weekend we were in town.  And just had a great time visiting with the family.  We ended the week with the whole family coming down here for Jim & Ben's baptism.  We had an amazing time with everyone!  And it was great to all be together.  It's hard to believe that in less than 2 months we'll be together again for Allison's big day!!!  It's just around the corner!

I will try my hardest to be a little better with this.  And will update later with pictures, because I know that's what everyone looks forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment