Privacy

Privacy

Monday, July 22, 2013

Visit from our Uncle, Aunt, and Cousin!!!

I really haven't been all that great about keeping this updated.  Guess life is just busy like that.  I still want to get up some pictures from the Baptism weekend, but that hasn't happened yet.

This past weekend, Rob, Jenna, and Blake came down - they were headed down to Outer Banks and decided to stop by for the day to visit and break up their drive.  It was very nice having them here, and nice that we had no plans.  We just stayed in all day (we were able to go outside for a bit in the AM, but it was pretty hot out to stay out too long!) and I know I loved being able to play with Blake, and I think the boys enjoyed their company.  It was fun watching both Ben & Blake interact a little more with everyone too!  I'll leave you all with a bunch of pictures -

All 3 boys hanging out on Aunt Jenna -
Kisses!!!!
Blake really wanted Ben's milk, and Ben wasn't too sure how he felt about sharing that!
Jim & Ben entertaining Blake in the bouncer.  See Ben showing Blake his truck -
Blake & Ben were laying on the floor together, and Jim decided to join them -
Very hard to get them all to look at the camera at the same time!
 Love Blake in this one - why couldn't Jim be smiling?!
Love them talking to Blake!
Helping to frost my birthday cake -
Love that Jim is feeding Blake some puffs!
Happy Birthday to me!!!!
 My little family :)
Jim was teaching Blake how to crawl -
It was so cute, Jim was sitting with Blake Sunday AM before they hit the road, and Blake was babbling.  Jim gets all excited, and turns to me, and goes "did you hear that, Blake just said JIM!"  He was so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment