Privacy

Privacy

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Boys Baptism

The other weekend (June 22) we had the whole family down here to have Jim & Ben baptized.  Such a special day, and was made even more special having everyone down here.  Figured I'd post a couple of pictures from that day -

First, here are all the kids together, waiting for it to start!
Ben gets baptized, he wasn't to sure what to think of it, but I don't think there were many tears shed, so that's good!
Now Jim's turn.  I think he was afraid we were going to dunk him, but he too ended up being just fine.
During the Baptism -
The Godparents, Parents, and kids -
 Mark &I with Ben's Godparents -
 And Jim with his parents & Godparents -
We truly are blessed to have such an amazing family!!!  So glad we were all together for the weekend.  (So I don't have a million pictures in each post - coming up will be some of the family pictures, along with some pictures from that weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment