Privacy

Privacy

Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Festivities - Take I

I had a handful of pictures on my camera that I wanted to share with everyone -
 
The other day we did a little toilet paper tube Halloween craft.  I didn't get a finished picture on my camera, but Jim made a ghost & black cat...and Ben made a pumpkin & a witch.  They had lots of fun painting!  Look at Jim's focus -
Ben's very focused too.
Here are a couple of pictures from Nall's produce.  Jim has been so sweet lately - asking me to take his picture by different things.  He had to have a picture by this huge pumpkin!
The boys together!  Yes, they are both wearing Dusty shirts.  I got Ben dressed, and then Jim had to go get his to be the same!
We went to a Halloween party @ a friend's on Friday.  Here is Ben all ready to go!
My little Devil & FireFighter!
Silly boys!
Jim cheesing!
Love these 2!
Here are some pictures from the party - decorating pumpkins. 
Eating cupcakes!!!  Or should I say eating Frosting!!!
Jim thought this was pretty funny - he later said he had a mustache just like daddy!
The frosting was a big hit!
I'm sure there will be a part II of Halloween festivities from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment