Privacy

Privacy

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Time

I cannot wait for Jim's first Christmas! We are headed up to Buffalo tomorrow to celebrate with the family! And we are all very excited! What a wonderful time of the year.

We put up our Christmas tree this year, and Jim has been very good with that! He loves to stare at the lights! He really hasn't tried to play with the ornaments or cause to much of a mess there. Except for the other night. Mark & I both had dozed off for a minute, and the next thing we know, Jim was playing with an ornament. I think that was the only time he grabbed for an ornament, that little stinker.

I will have to try to upload some more pictures. I usually update this when I'm at work, and all my picture are on my home computer.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment