Privacy

Privacy

Friday, April 15, 2011

Jim's BirthDAY

I can't believe my little boy turned ONE on Monday!!!
I decided to take the day off to celebrate with him...And we had a GREAT day!!! There wasn't any sleeping in - I woke up when Mark went off to work, and couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to hop in the shower. It was a good thing I did because by the time I was finished Jim was already awake. Guess he wanted to start his birthday off bright and early!

We hung out all morning - enjoying a birthday waffle with strawberries for breakfast...He was in a great mood all day long. We went and met Mark for lunch at the Silver Diner - where Jim enjoyed his first hot dog - which he devoured. He loves to eat! Then we went to a park, which Jim wasn't a fan of. I think he was overwhelmed with all the colors, the people, and how hot it was. He did not want to climb on anything, and would not let go of my leg, so we didn't last long there. Made our way back home and hung out outside the rest of the day.
Going on a walk with Maggie, and Finn and playing with them. His birthday ended in a little picnic out back!
All in all it was a GREAT birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment