Privacy

Privacy

Friday, May 20, 2011

For Sale!

I haven't been very good at updating this blog lately. Things have been pretty busy around here. We've decided it is time to start looking for a bigger house. So we've been spending the last couple of weeks getting our house ready to list for sale. Last weekend was pretty hectic, getting all our personal stuff and clutter out of the house so we could show it. I'm hoping it will sell quick, because there's a lot of things that Jim shouldn't be touching/playing with. Wish us luck!!! It's now officially on the market!

Of course I couldn't do a post without sharing a picture. Here is one of Jim last night enjoying his goldfish. He loves those things! I think he could devour an entire bag if we would let him. Speaking of goldfish, we were grocery shopping the other day, and there was a big display of goldfish stuff. I parked the cart right next to it so I could grab my milk, and sure enough, Jim was pointing at the giant fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment