Privacy

Privacy

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy May!

I can't believe it's May already!!! I love that it's getting warmer and warmer everyday. If we get ready early enough in the morning, I take Jim outside for 5-10 minutes before taking him to daycare. He loves to be out there, and has a ball. I'll ask him if he wants to go outside, and he walks right to the front door! And we do the same thing when we get home in the afternoon.

Just thought I'd leave you with two pictures of Jim's toothy grin from the other day...
And don't worry - it's not always smiles in our house! Jim has decided he doesn't want to nap on the weekends -- he'd much rather be on the go all day and play with us. Needless to say, the no napping catches up to him in the evening and will get a little cranky. I guess that happens to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment