Privacy

Privacy

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy 13 Months

I was debating whether or not to keep up with my monthly Jim pictures. I was thinking I'd go ahead and maybe snap a picture of him sitting by his teddy bear every month. But then the 11th of this month just came, and was gone, and there was no picture with the teddy bear taken. So I guess that made up my mind. I'm constantly taking pictures of him - so there's no shortage of those.

He's hit most of the major milestones - crawling, cruising, walking, etc. so there's not even a whole lot of new things to report.

What Jim's up to at 13 months:

This past month he has learned the word 'uh-oh'. It is pretty funny to hear him say that. I think we'll be hearing that a lot.

When you ask him if he wants to go upstairs, he'll walk right over to the stairs, and start going up. He has his own version of saying upstairs. I think walking upstairs is his favorite thing to do!

He loves, loves playing outside! Again, he has his own version of saying outside. And when we ask him if he wants to go out, he stands right by the front door waiting for us.

He celebrated his first Easter!!!

Is starting to make the transition into the next room at daycare. So far so good!

(I'm on my computer at work...When I get home I will have to upload a couple of pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment