Privacy

Privacy

Monday, August 15, 2011

Big Brother

The word is now out - Jim is going to be a big brother!!!! His baby brother or sister will be coming sometime in March!!!!!! We are all very excited about this upcoming arrival. We found out over the 4th of July weekend. I had a feeling Saturday night that there was a good chance I was pregnant, and said something to Mark Sunday AM. When we went grocery shopping I picked up a pregnancy test, and sure enough it confirmed my thoughts!!!! Monday morning I went shopping to get Jim this shirt, so I could break the news to the family. It worked out great - everyone was at home celebrating Rob's birthday, so we Skyped with them to share the news. We sent the picture above to Mark's parents to break the news!!!! Jim & his sibling will be just under 2 years apart - 23 months! Which is pretty perfect in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment