Privacy

Privacy

Monday, August 8, 2011

Two Pictures

We have been busy busy with our move! Everything went well!!! I think I mentioned this before, but we closed on the 21st, and then moved that Saturday. Rob & Jenna came down for the weekend, which was a HUGE help!! It would had been a very stressful move if we didn't have those two extra sets of hands. I put Jenna in charge of Jim - which is a full time job! He always wanted to be right there where the action was, and most of the time that meant being in someones way. I think she had a great time playing with him! Rob gave Mark an extra set of hands to help with lifting the bigger things. Again, which was a great help since there was no way I was taking care of stuff like that.

My parents were in town the following weekend, and it was great having them! They loved the new place! And it gave Mark & I a chance to unpack the rest of our boxes. It would have been a much longer drawn out process if one of us were keeping an eye on Jim. Mom taught Jim the sounds that a cow, dog, and a lamb make - which is so cute. He also sings along to Elmo's Song, again adorable.

With that I will leave you with two pictures that we took last weekend from a bench on the side of our house -

No comments:

Post a Comment