Privacy

Privacy

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jim & Teddy Bear

I got a couple of pictures the other evening of Jim and his new best friend - Teddy Bear.  Here are some of the activities they did together?

They built a really tall tower (I think at one point Jim was even putting a block in Teddy Bear's hand to have him help build it too...)
Then they played ring around the rosie together...(I did get a video of that but forgot to upload it...) which made the tower fall down...
Jim let Teddy Bear ride his horsey.
And then Jim & Teddy Bear had to ride the horsey together...
They ended their evening together eating dinner.  Yes, Jim is eating cereal for dinner.  He chose that over spaghetti - and if he was up for eating something I wasn't going to argue.  I think there was a time or 2 that Jim tried sharing his dinner with Teddy Bear as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment