Privacy

Privacy

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our week in review...

I wasn't very good at sharing pictures with the family this week.  I guess with everything going on in our bathroom (it's getting close to being finished!) I never got a chance to upload the pictures during the week.  So here are a couple of pictures from this past week to make up for my lack of e-mails:

When I went to get out my camera the other day, Jim looks at me and said cheese, and then he went into our usual spot, thinking we were taking a picture of our bellies.  He's one smart cookie!!!
 See, he's got the spot down.
Jim got something in the mail for a Disney Magazine offer - and it came with a sheet of stickers.  Well that entire sheet of stickers ended up on his arms...
 He was having lots of fun putting the stickers on him!  It helped keep him busy while I was trying to cook dinner...
 He's real serious about his stickers:
And finally two pictures of Jim and his doggie.  Apparently doggie had to eat dinner before Jim did.  Sit doggie, sit...
 Love his smile!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. he is always smiling. Pretty soon we will be able to see him. can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I love his 'belly' pic! That is just too cute, Heather! And what a handsome young man!! Every picture he gets cuter and cuter, especially with his little curls!

    ReplyDelete