Privacy

Privacy

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

20, 21, 22 months...

I've been meaning to do a 21 month update...and then a 22 month update...and never got around to it.  Here we are, close to being 23 months - a month away from being the big 2!!!!  I figured I'd get a little list of what Jim is up to now...hopefully I can get this done before his baby brother arrives!!

- He's up to 16 teeth now - his 4 'eye' teeth are in.  I guess up next are his 2 year molars.  And hopefully those pop up with no problems like his one year molars.

- He knows where his baby brother is, and loves to give him kisses.  And then he'll say bye-bye to him.  I keep telling him that baby brother will be coming home soon and he'll have to share all his toys with him.  Let's hope that goes well :)

- I love the way he says 'Baby Brother' :)

- Wearing size 5 diapers.

- Wears all different size clothes.  PJ's he's a 3T (I bought them big so he'd grow into them, the ones with feet on them)  and now they fit him just about right.  But the 2 piece PJ's a 2T fits him best.  I'd say he's mainly a 2T, but still fits into some 24 months, and even some 3T.

- Picks up new words everyday.  And words are getting clearer to understand.

- Still loves being outside.  I'm so thankful we've had a mild winter!  Mark & Jim have enjoyed many weekends outside working in the yard.

- He's daddy's big helper!  Whether it's picking up leaves...sweeping...working with tools.

- Loves his choo-choo trains.  He loves his train table, and whenever we're down in the basement he's constantly asking to look at daddy's trains.

- Still loves working out with us.  I love it when he does his jumping jacks!  Loves lifting weights - and knows when they are too heavy for him!

- Is still obsessed with trucks - with his biggest obsession being garbage trucks!

- He's a great sleeper!  Goes down every night around 9:00 and sleeps right on through the night.  He'll let us know when he's ready to go night night!

I could go and and on with what he's up to.  But I think I'll leave it at this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment