Privacy

Privacy

Friday, June 8, 2012

Brotherly Love!!!

I put Jim & Ben in matching shirts today, and of course had to get some pictures.  And of course, I can't only take one picture.  I told Jim I wanted to take a picture of the two of them together, and asked where we should do it, and he decided the stairs would be a good spot.  Not really the best spot for Ben since he really isn't sitting by himself, but I did manage to get a couple of pictures there...
And then he thought it would be a good idea to get a picture on the rocking chair.  Again, not the best spot for Ben, but we made it work.  Ben looks huge in these pictures!!!
Finally, we decided to try one more spot - the couch!!!  We are getting closer at getting a picture of them both looking at the camera and smiling together!  Almost there...I love these two little guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment