Privacy

Privacy

Monday, June 18, 2012

Catching up...

We just had a wonderful weekend celebrating Father's Day and having Nanny, Papa, and Aunt Casey in town for the weekend!  But before I get to all those pictures, I figured I'd do an update from the past couple of weeks first. 

I love Jim's smile :)
Ben has been getting much better at rolling onto his side.  It won't be much longer, and he'll be rolling onto his tummy!
Jim loves stickers!  Especially his new truck sticker book!!!
Brother's having a little morning conversation over Jingle -
Not sure what it is about the Baby Einstein videos - but both Jim & now Ben seem to LOVE them.  Here is Ben just hanging out on his tummy.  I added the second picture of Ben on his tummy to show how he wiggles around.  He started off looking at my phone, and ended up turning himself around a bit.

Just 2 cute pictures of Ben -

Jim & Ben doing tummy time together -
And I'll leave you with one big smile :)
Stay tuned for our weekend pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment