Privacy

Privacy

Thursday, February 2, 2017

F is for February and Football!

In an attempt to start posting here more often AND to start using my real camera again more often - I've decided to give myself a little challenge for the month of February.  I'd love to say let's use my camera every day, but I know that's not going to happen, so how about at least 50% of the days in February -- can I take photos for 15 days this month?! 

It's hard to believe that these boys are getting so big!  We will have a 5 & 7 year old very soon!  And come the fall a kindergartner & a 2nd grader - how is that possible??!!
The boys have really been into football lately - whether it's watching football games on TV, playing football in the house, or playing football together outside - they love it!  Jim's after school club he chose was flag football - which he's been having a lot of fun with! 
Love that they are each others best buddies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment