Privacy

Privacy

Monday, February 20, 2017

Fun with Grandma & Papa

Ben found his devil ears from his Halloween costume, and has been wearing them around lately.  Here are both boys playing Sunday morning waiting for Grandma & Papa to come over!
They flew into BWI Saturday night, and ended up staying at a hotel, and came over Sunday morning.  We had a great day hanging out with them! And it was another day where we spent outside all day long!  Again, lots of jobs, football playing, soccer playing, and baseball playing fun for the boys!  We did walk over to the high school and played on the field for awhile.  I think it got up to the lower 70s, and everyone enjoyed their time together! 

After I accomplish this, I will need to update with some pics from my phone, loved the picture we got of the 4 of them on the bench.  I have been doing pretty good this month, I'm on my 14th post!  I'll have to keep this going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment