Privacy

Privacy

Monday, February 13, 2017

Sunday funday!

Another day spent outside.  I did my usual grocery trip to Wegmans in the am, while Mark & the boys hung out in the morning.  The boys played some Wii - some Madden football, Mario Cart, and Nitro.  Then it was time to head outside.  We went over to Mount Vernon after lunch & had lots of fun there, playing some soccer first, than some baseball, and finally some football.  Love how much they love being outside and playing sports!  Came back home & had more fun outside. 

Ben's latest haircut is a Mohawk.  I love it when he lets me put stuff in it to make it spikey!  A big smile from him! 
And Jim is all set to walk over to football field! 
(I feel like I should come back & update some of these posts with pictures from my phone.  I have some fun pictures of the boys at the field.  But I guess it's a step in the right direction that I've been updating these and actually using my real camera, so we will go with that for now!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment