Privacy

Privacy

Friday, March 8, 2013

A picture post

Just thought I'd update with a handful of pictures from the past couple of days.  We are busy getting ready for Ben's FIRST Birthday!!!!  How is he one already?!  

Ben is walking all over the place, all the time now - I didn't plan this - but he ended up wearing his Dr. Seuss shirt on Dr. Seuss's Birthday - 
This is the smile I get whenever I tell Jim to say cheese - need to work on him opening his eyes up!  He had fun making this rainbow the other day - not sure if he liked gluing or eating the Fruit loops better!  He's finally getting better with his colors too!  Before everything was always green, except for yellow that he always got right...
Ben had some crazy morning hair the other day - doesn't really show up great in this picture...
Jim has some good moves!!!
They were calling for 6"-10" of snow the other day...What a disappointment it was.  It snowed maybe an inch or two in the morning and then it turned to rain - heavy wet snow for Jim to shovel.  He did have fun out there for a bit, and I built him a snowman!!!  (No picture of that, I didn't want to take my camera out in the rain...)
I love peeking around the corner to see what the boys are up to.  The other day I was in the kitchen and all was quite - and I find this.  Ben was sitting on the cushions playing with his trains...
The next update I do will be Ben's first birthday one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment