Privacy

Privacy

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our 1st days - Just the 2 of us...

Things have been going good here with just Jim and I. It's very hard to say good-bye to Daddy in the morning, but we've been enjoying our time together.

Monday was his 2 week check-up, which went well! His measurements are:

Head - 14 3/4" - 50th percentile
Height - 21 3/4" - 85th percentile
Weight - 8lbs. 3 oz - 30th percentile

I think we may end up with a tall skinny boy on our hands. I need to start giving him some spinach so he can grow up to be big and strong like his dad!

Tuesday we didn't do much at all. I was pretty exhausted since he didn't sleep that well for us Monday night. Mark was great when he got home! He took him off my hands and I was able to go upstairs and nap! And he took care of him until 10:30 when it was time to feed him, and I was able to get another hour of sleep.

Wednesday we stopped by work so I could show him off to everyone. He was very good - sleeping the whole time. It was nice to get out of the house for awhile! Think we were there for 2 hours or so. He slept very good Wednesday night. Went down at 9:00...woke up after 11:00 to eat, and then went down around midnight, and slept for 6 hours. That was a wonderful stretch of sleep for me!

Thursday we went to Daycare and met up with Terri. We got the application, and need to fill that out. It's going to be very sad once we start having to send him there, but will be reassuring knowing that he's in great hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment