Privacy

Privacy

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gorgeous Saturday

It was gorgeous outside yesterday! I think it got into the 90s, or real close. Jim was 'Daddy's Speedster' yesterday - how cute is that outfit?! Jamie & Linda came by to meet Jim. We hung out on our patio catching up with them! Jim started to get a little fussy, so I took him inside to eat. Mark did a bunch of stuff outside. Jim & I hung out in the back for a little bit until he got fussy. I grilled pizza for dinner - which was very yummy! And then the 3 of us went for a walk around the neighborhood. Jim did very well for the 1st 20 minutes -- very happy, just looking around -- but then wanted nothing to do with the stroller. He needs to get used to that thing! I ended up carrying him for the 2nd half of the walk. I ended up getting a really good workout!
After our walk we came inside and Jim was pretty content. He laid on his tummy for awhile - he doesn't mind doing that at all! And he even rolled over! I think it may have been the way he was laying on his arm, but he was on his stomach, and then next thing you knew he was on his back! He'll be walking before we know it!

He really didn't want to go down last night. Mark was up with a fussy baby until about 10:30 when I got him and fed him. And after that he finally went down. Woke up again at 2:30 and 7:30 to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment