Privacy

Privacy

Monday, May 17, 2010

This weekend...

We enjoyed our weekend!

Friday was a good day, the weather was very nice - which always put both of us in a good mood! We drove over to my office so we could get lunch with Clara. We got to say hello to a bunch of people and then we went to Noodles. Jim was up the entire time - and was very well behaved! We got home from lunch, went for our daily walk (I even did some running!), and planted our garden. Mark got home from work and I ran to Safeway so I could get a pizza for dinner. Got home from that to see Mark sitting outside with Jim in the rain chatting with our neighbors. Maggie & Rolf ended up coming over for dinner.

Saturday Mark went to the gym, and picked us up when he was done with that so we could go down to the trail. I went for a run, which actually felt really good! I made it up to the bridge and back wit only having to stop to walk once for like 30 seconds. And this is all while pushing a stroller, and not having ran in months. We ran a bunch of errands -- stopping at Lowe's to get a rug for our family room, Babies 'R Us to stock up on diapers & wipes, and Safeway for our weekly grocery shopping trip. Grilled burgers for dinner. And had a successful night with getting Jim to sleep. I was in bed by 10:00 - not too bad considering the couple late nights we had last week.

Sunday we did the same thing - Mark going to the gym and then getting us to go down to the trail. I went running again which went well! Mark took care of all his outside jobs today. And Jim and I hung out! We grilled hot dogs for lunch, and veggies & shrimp for dinner. Got to Skype with Aunt Allison. And a shot time with Grandma - but Jim was fast asleep...and then he had a very stinky diaper that I needed to change. We gave Jim a bath, and then he did very well with going to bed! He fell asleep, and we put him down around 9:00. He stayed there until 2:30 when I fed him, and then got up again at 7:30. That would be a perfect schedule if we could get him to stay like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment