Privacy

Privacy

Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Weekend + 1st Mother's Day

We had a great weekend! And I had a great 1st Mother's Day!!!
Friday night Kristin & Joe came over so they could meet Jim! It was good hanging out with them. We ordered some pizza from ZPizza for dinner - and I finished my 1st beer since July.

Saturday we took care of stuff around the house. And Jacob, Sarah, and Seth came over to meet Jim! We hung out with them for awhile! We gave Jim his first bottle in the evening. I figured I was going to have to start getting him used to the bottle sometime soon. He did very well with it - chugging the thing right down with no problem!

Sunday was my 1st Mother's Day!! We had a great day together! We went out to eat for our first time with Jim - went to Southside for Brunch which was very good! I learned the trick to take him out. Feed him just before you leave - and put him in the car, and he falls asleep. Not a peep out of him at the restaurant. And we were able to go to Lowe's and to Safeway without him waking up. It was bathtime again for stinky Jim. He doesn't mind the bath that much - until we start to wash his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment