Privacy

Privacy

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just some pictures...

Getting ready to run some errands...
He really likes his middle finger I guess...and I love the look on his face - love the eyes!
Jim decided he wanted to try to pick up Ben - he wasn't that successful though. 
This one cracks me up.  I was trying to get a picture of the two of them...Ben doesn't look thrilled, and Jim was a lot more interested in what was inside his Mr. Potato Head...
Jim was cracking me up the other night.  He likes to put his blanket over his head and walk around.  I have yet to figure out how he can tell where he's going - but it's pretty funny to see him walking around like that...
Ben just hanging out...
Jim came walking into the family room like this, telling me that his train broke, and he needed me to fix it.  He loves taking it apart...
I think this is the first Uncle shirt I've come across - and had to get it for Ben!  They only went up to 24 months - or I would have gotten one for Jim as well!  We all know how Jim feels about his Uncle Robbie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment