Privacy

Privacy

Monday, April 30, 2012

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Again, just posting a bunch of pictures.  I take these during the week, and never really get a chance to e-mail them to people.  I figured this is an easier way for everyone to get a peak inside our week / weekend. 

I always love the pictures I get of Jim and Ben together!!  And this one, love that Jim is holding Ben's hand.
I took a coupe of pictures to share with Nana and Papa.  It's always funny to see the outcome of these pictures - especially with Jim, and him not wanting to show the paper message to the camera.  Here are a couple of those shots.




Jim loves his trucks!!!  And he loves to line them all up.  Here he is the other morning lining them up.
Just a close up of Ben -
Jim and his flash cards...
Jim's new favorite toy to play with outside - the hose!!!
Just hanging out after our Sunday afternoon walk -
And finally, a picture of Ben at 7 weeks.  (Actually its 7 weeks + 1 day since I forgot to take the pictures on Saturday...)

1 comment:

  1. those 2 little boys are such a bundle of joy for you and for me. I love them both. love grandma and papa

    ReplyDelete